This ready-to-use ticket creator is designed to help users create tickets with row and seat numbers, serial numbers, barcodes or general admission tickets with unique layouts.
The application is great for beginners who want to start up the creation of tickets at a low cost.
– Generate tickets with row and seat numbers by setting up a location where the event takes place.
– Generate tickets with serial numbers by setting up a barcode number.
– Generate tickets with barcodes by setting up a barcode number.
– Generate tickets with unnumbered seats by setting up a location.
– Generate tickets with one or more sections and a user-defined color for each section.
– Generate tickets with a reservation option and add customers of a season ticket.
– Generate tickets with one or more line items.
– Generate tickets with a user-defined text message.
– Generate tickets with a price for regular and special prices.
– Generate tickets with a reservation for a season ticket.
– Generate tickets with a section for free events.
– Generate tickets with a ticket title.
– Generate tickets with ticket capacity.
– Generate tickets with a date and time.
– Generate tickets with a location.
– Generate tickets with a location and several event types.
– Generate tickets with several seat numbers.
– Generate tickets with several serial numbers.
– Generate tickets with a barcode number and text field to insert a ticket text message.
– Generate tickets with multiple barcodes.
– Generate tickets with a number of barcodes.
– Generate tickets with sections and a user-defined color for each section.
– Generate tickets with text messages and a user-defined color for each line item.
– Generate tickets with a title and a user-defined color for each line item.
– Generate tickets with a date and time and a user-defined color for each line item.
– Generate tickets with a user-defined text message and a user-defined color for each line item.
– Generate tickets with a number of seats.
– Generate tickets with a location, several events types and a user-defined color for each event type.
– Generate tickets with a season ticket and add customers.
– Generate tickets with a section for free events and a user-defined color for each line
✔ Create and edit your own events including rows, seats, and locations;
✔ Generate a list of event and reservation customers;
✔ Import your customers’ data from XLS files;
✔ Manage tickets efficiently with a location manager;
✔ Enable you to create barcodes and print tickets with row and seat numbers;
✔ Embed and edit barcodes in your tickets;
✔ Format your tickets with images and layout templates;
✔ Easily sort and print your ticket stubs;
✔ Delete selected tickets;
✔ Switch between different ticket types;
✔ Examine your customer list on a map;
✔ Apply your own color settings to sections;
✔ Share your tickets with season ticket customers;
✔ Check the status of your event with a “BarcodeChecker” tool;
✔ Generate a list of all your events;
✔ Add items to an event and assign it to a ticket;
✔ Export all your tickets as xls files;
✔ Backup your data and create a restore point;
✔ Build your own ticket reservation service;
✔ Display the seating chart of an event or choose a location;
✔ Print out the seating chart;
✔ Sort and sort tickets per location;
✔ Customise your seasons in just one click;
✔ Add admission fees;
✔ Design and print your own ticket layouts;
✔ Generate unnumbered tickets;
✔ Generate tickets with personalization columns;
✔ Change prices for single seats;
✔ Exclude seats;
✔ Insert additional lines into tickets;
✔ Use TicketCreator Crack Free Download’s own serial number generator;
✔ Customize the ticket format;
✔ Exclude section numbers and start counting from the row with a specific quantity;
✔ Create and edit layout templates;
✔ Manage ticket layouts;
✔ Print all tickets;
✔ Export tickets as xls files;
✔ Export tickets as PDF files;
✔ Export entire events as PDF files;
✔ Generate attendance lists;
✔ Import a complete list of events;
✔ Set the day of the week;
✔ Set the starting time for your events;
✔ Create and manage a location;
✔ Change daily, weekly, or season tickets;
What is TicketCreator and what is it used for?
TicketCreator is a professional software for creating, editing, and printing tickets with seat and row numbers. With TicketCreator, you can either edit text fields via the simple interface or save your work in the editor-friendly CSV format.
You can design and print tickets with custom-made layouts, add additional lines, delete, move, and duplicate sections or seats, as well as place your tickets in a specific location.
You can generate tickets with row and seat numbers by setting up a location where the event takes place, as well as change the format, layout, and layout settings of your tickets.
TicketCreator offers the possibility to protect your tickets by embedding barcodes. The program has a special barcode checker for validating your ticket.
What’s New in TicketCreator 220.127.116.11:
– when changing location (e.g. area, hall) or the number of sections in section settings, if you click on the up/down arrow next to the section list, all existing sections with the same settings will be moved/removed/added to the new location/number of sections
– set the sale price for tickets in section settings
– when editing an event ticket, you can select special or regular prices for seats in the same section of your tickets
– you can generate tickets with two kinds of serial numbers for seats (A – no serial number and B – a serial number)
– when changing the number of sections or the sections, you can set the column where the serial number for a seat should be located (first row, second row or last row)
– you can view or search for tickets for one or more dates
– you can easily import data from XLS files when it comes to creating reservations, adding season ticket customers, and registering tickets
– you can delete the selected tickets
– you can edit the ticket layout in terms of text, image, and format, as well as insert additional lines which include details about the date, time, title, location, reservation, fees, or other user-defined text messages
– you can create and edit events, protect your tickets by embedding barcodes, show fees for regular and special prices, change prices for single seats, edit the ticket layout in terms of text, image, and format, as well as insert additional lines which include details about
TicketCreator is a software application designed especially to help users create, design and print tickets.
What’s more, it allows you to print tickets with row and seat numbers, serial numbers, barcodes and other detailed data.
Furthermore, it allows users to protect tickets with barcodes, as well as to show tickets with a date and time when they are created.
In addition, TicketCreator lets you create events, protect tickets, as well as manage the customers which own them.
The program also allows you to create seasons with a few clicks, as well as edit the tickets and user options.
Last but not least, users can use an integrated barcode scanner to check tickets which are printed on a mobile device.
Create reservations from either a spreadsheet file, or a CSV file which is very useful when you have to create several reservations at the same time.
Label seats of a location by dragging and dropping sections onto it.
Print tickets with row and seat numbers by providing the ticket location.
Add keywords which can be used in searches for tickets.
Support for creating tickets with dedicated serial numbers or unnumbered tickets.
Insert a user-defined message and color for every section of the ticket.
Design season tickets with tickets as well as customers which are assigned to different events.
Download TicketCreator Demo
November 8th, 2015
TicketCreator is a professional software application whose purpose is to helps users design and print tickets with row and seat numbers, serial numbers, and barcodes, or general admission tickets with attractive layouts.
Although is comes bundled with many dedicated parameters, it sports a clean and straightforward layout that offers quick access to a set of well-organized functions.
TicketCreator gives you the possibility to create tickets with row and seat numbers by setting up a location where the event takes place (e.g. arena, small hall, symphony hall, theatre).
A new location can be configured in terms of name, description, sections (e.g. balcony, box, circle, floor, orchestra), row and seat numbers, seats with serial numbers, unnumbered tickets, and a user-defined color for each section. Plus, the generated sections can be dragged and dropped onto the desired area.
What’s more, you can create and edit events, protect your tickets by embedding barcodes, show fees
PODcasters: JonnySaysGaming, Softadidas Gaming, Geo, Stork, Zoun, Faker, Trap, Polt, Soular, y0ss_