Totally free, fully featured photo editor.
· Adjust and control image brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation and colors.
· Zoom in and out of the image to be retouched.
· Crop the image to the desired size, add text, watermarks, frames and more.
· Resize or rotate the image, turn it into a classic black and white photo and even turn it into a landscape.
· Recolorize the image to pick a favorite color for the subject.
· Apply and combine various visually impressive effects: Film, Pola, LOMO, Vintage, Fade, B&W, Leak, B&Wleak, Vintage, B&Wleak, Film and the more.
· Retouch any picture the professional way: retouch skin, remove eye and lip colors, remove dark circles around the eyes or acne spots.
· All in all, get any photo ready to be printed, displayed or used as a desktop wallpaper.
Made in Europe, written in English, with full satisfaction guaranteed.
· Excellent Graphics Quality
· Fully featured
· Process photo files in batches.
· A handy wizard in any language.
· Adjust the image brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation and colors.
· Adjust the image exposure level.
· Overlay photo visual effects: polish, vintage, fade, b&w, leak, b&w leak, polish, vintage, fade and more.
· Remove visual imperfections: wrinkles, skin spots, dark circles around the eyes and acne spots.
· Add text or images to the picture with various font and size options.
· Rearrange multiple images, or add a special effect to a single photo.
· Adjust and crop the image to the desired size.
· Turn any picture into a classic black and white picture.
· Rotate or resize the image.
· Customize the picture according to your liking.
· Set the desired picture quality.
· Add your own watermark to the picture.
· Adjust the image brightness, contrast, saturation and colors.
· Overlay an image on the image.
· Crop the image to the desired dimensions.
· Add or remove a border or a frame.
· Customize the image brightness, contrast, saturation and colors.
· Recolor the image to pick a favorite color for the subject.
· Cut and paste the image to the clipboard
You don’t need to be a graphic designer or a photographer to apply and blend the most beautiful effects on your pictures. With POMELO 2022 Crack photo enhancement tool you can retouch them in a few minutes.
Internet Marketing for Professionals: 15 Online Marketing Tips for Your Business this Week
This post is the 15th in our series of online marketing tips. It is dedicated to all the new business owners, marketers and entrepreneur to those who want to start and grow their business online.
SEO or search engine optimization is the process that involves acquiring high rankings in Google or any other search engine for your business keywords. It is the best way to get potential customers for your business.
To increase your organic traffic, you should optimize your website as much as possible on all the pages:
* Home page
* About page
* Services page
* Contact us page
* Blog page
* Site map page
* Products page
* FAQ page
* gallery page
Blogging is a great way to stay in touch with your customers, increase traffic to your site and promote your business on a regular basis.
Hiring a professional SEO writer will help you set up a good blog and gain valuable customers. The blog will get published to popular websites such as:
* Google News
* Social Bookmarking Websites
* Classified Ads sites
3. Social Networks
Social networks are the best way to get your business known among the public. Make sure that you are setting up a Facebook Fanpage, Twitter page and Linkedin page as well as an account on the local networks.
4. Online Reviews
Everyone is saying that Google loves online reviews! If your product or service is good and well used, it will surely show up on Google. Also, online reviews are a great way to increase sales.
To increase the number of reviews, you can:
* mention discounts, special offers and other benefits to your customers.
* ask for reviews on social networks.
5. Video and Audio
Video and audio are great assets that can really capture your audience.
* Videos should be short and cover the benefits of your product or service.
* Upload them to websites like Youtube, Vimeo and Buzzsumo.
6. Online Emails
Online emails are a great way to stay in touch with your customers and also to gather useful information about your business.
7. Article Marketing
Once you have created your business profile on
POMELO is a free photo editor.
This photo editor offers you many photo effects.
Take the time to review your work.
With POMELO you can:
Make simple adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Hue & Saturation, Exposure, Bleach Bypass, Monochrome, Tint, Sharpness, Thumbnail, Black & White.
Adjust artistic effects: Colorize, Dark & Light, Posterize, Overlay.
You can apply effects one by one, or combine them.
Change the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, saturation or gamma, and the amount of contrast, color, saturation and brightness.
For each applied effect, you can adjust the saturation, exposure, contrast, gamma, color, hue, and brightness.
A wide range of adjustment options and new effects make it easy to generate interesting photos.
You can use the Adjustment slider bar to modify all the effects and adjust each individually or create compound effects by combining effects into a single application.
POMELO can be downloaded for free.
Use the Windows slide-bar to activate or deactivate all the tools and effects in your photo.
Add professional effects to your photos.
Fully customizable canvas, with full control of image adjustment tools.
Adjust your photo digitally without the hassle of time-consuming and tedious image retouching.
What’s new in this version:
Added two new effects: Film and Pola.
Added three new modifiers: Digital Mask, Crop to fit and Preview.
Added three new actions: Only Original, Enhance Album Covers and Remove White Zone.
Added two new frames: Art Deco and Twentieth Century.
Added two new overlays: Darken and Lighten.
Added new filters: Warm & Cold.
Added new splash screen.
Added new tag support.
Finally, the demo key for POMELO is now included in the installation package
This application is not guaranteed for the following scenarios:
Not compatible with antivirus programs.
Not compatible with the following applications: Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Sharing.
This application is only suitable for personal use.
Mac OSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.
POMELO is a free photo editing software that comes with a wide range of effects and filters that you can use to give your photos a professional-looking makeover.
Adjust photos and preview the results in real-time
POMELO can modify the brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness, as well as the exposure level and the colors.
You can also crop the loaded image to the dimensions of your choosing (or you can go for one of the several built-in presets), rotate or resize the photo. Text watermarks and frames can be added as well, then you can preview the outcome in real-time in the dedicated panel or compare the source and result images side by side.
Apply and combine visually impressive effects
You can continue enhancing your picture by selecting one or more of the provided effects until you are completely satisfied with the output.
There are numerous effects that you can select, including Film, Pola, LOMO, Vintage, Fade, B&W or Leak, each with their own variants.
Retouch any portrait the professional way
If the photo you want to process depicts persons, you can navigate directly to the retouching tools, as these can help you turn into it a professional-looking portrait.
There are several presets that you can rely on, or you can manually adjust the skin tone, the eye or lips colors, along with removing the dark circles around the eyes or the acne spots. Furthermore, POMELO can even help you slim down the subject of your portrait with ease.
All in all, POMELO can be of great use to those who want to beautify their photos or simply turn them into artistic creations due to the effects they overlay.
What’s new in POMELO 2.0.1:
* Fixes an issue in which large (10+ image) image thumbnails appeared blank
* Fixes an issue where a duplicate image was occasionally created when turning off an effect
* The split screen display and the history panel have been improved so that they more comfortably fit the size of the image you are editing
* The ‘View + Options’ window now appears only once as it can be opened separately from the Photo Editor window
* Fixed an issue where the Open and Save option of a new image was not available if the image had been modified in the last Save dialog
* Other minor bug fixes.
POMELO’s new and improved UI, on top of all the
Windows 7, 8, 10
Minimum 1 GB RAM
Minimum 200 MB free space
Minimum 500 MB available storage space
60 MB-1 GB hard disk space
Minimum 1 GB RAM