Phoenix 1.5 Beta 8
Category:Apache Software Foundation(July 11, 2017) I’m happy to release Specflow 2.7.0. This release includes enhancements to the UI, added gherkin support, and fixes a number of major bugs.
Skip this step if you can already run the test cases.
Use the following to set up SpecFlow (this might take a while), and then follow the steps in the steps below.
Start by running the Test-Setup.ps1 script, and follow the instructions in the wizard. You need to be logged in with an account that has the “Domain Admins” group.
You should now have the following folders and scripts:
Create a new empty solution, and fill it with the scaffolding provided:
• Select a class library project, and give it the appropriate name. Make it the starting project.
• Select a class library project, and add it as a reference.
• Select Add – New – Scaffold Item to the project, and choose the “SpecFlow Feature” template.
• Use the “Create Endpoints API Using SpecFlow” option, and specify that we should not use the default endpoints.
• Use the “New SpecFlow Step” option, and define the Test Step.
• Use the “New SpecFlow Context Action” option, and specify that we want a new step before each feature.
• Use the “New SpecFlow Feature File” option, and specify the name of the feature file.
• Use the “Enable CORS” option, and set the generated authorization policy to “Use any origin.”
• Change the “Additional information” to contain the “Default value” from the “Additional information” tab.
Use the serial number and key which have been supplied to you by WinHex. You will need to use the serial number in the game, and the key from WinHex to install.
Picture of Phoenix 1.5 Beta 8.
Workbench Part X4
Here are the rules: By Friday, you can always create a new thread to discuss what is working, what is not working, and to recap the shortcomings. However, until then, please do not discuss any bugs or glitches that you find. Your PM inbox will be affected and use it to report the bugs, not to ask for help on them. Always use the bug reports forum.
Mar 20, 2020 3:29AM
The gunplay is so tight and precise for some reason. I mean, it’s really, really hard to miss. It’s almost impossible. Even single hit headshots.
Mar 20, 2020 3:23AM
Weapon/equipment/material editor: An asset editor where you can create a custom weapon, helmet, accessory, and even the material that is used.
Mar 20, 2020 2:49AM
As you know, there are places where you can find weapons and ammo. You can also buy them from vendors. But, you can also find them hidden in crates and containers that you find.
Mar 20, 2020 2:09AM
In the matches and I can’t remember how this started. I was having a problem with my barrel weapon.
Mar 20, 2020 1:50AM
Add-on content: A database of the weapons and equipment that you have in-game.
Mar 20, 2020 12:53AM
There are several things that are broken in the current release of the game: 10 Second Beta & Completed Beta.
Mar 20, 2020 9:22AM
Stories are now locked, so you cannot enter them anymore. You still can add stories to the lists and post them on the forums.
Mar 20, 2020 8:43AM
10 Second Beta: There was a bug in the “Cheats” section, where the cheats were not saved. This has now been fixed and saved cheats are working.
Mar 20, 2020 7:24AM