Mascot Generic File to.dta file is a conversion software that can be used to convert Mascot Generic File (MGF) file to DTA (.dta) or.dta file. The current version of Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta file can read in MGF files with a maximum of 1000 peaks in the output file. The conversion of Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta file is very easy and can be done by one click.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter
• Supports Mascot Generic Format (.mgf) files
• Supports Dta format (.dta) and.dta files
• Supports MS/MS spectra or raw spectra files with data of mass to charge ratio and intensity
• Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
• Supports Mac OS X
• Includes a GUI to simplify and speed up the conversion process
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter Features:
• Reads in an MGF file with a maximum of 1000 peaks in the output file
• Generates the equivalent DTA (.dta) or.dta file
• Generates a list of peaks based on the selected search parameters
• Conversion is performed in one click
• The interface is simple to use
• The program is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
• Supports all search parameters for.mgf files such as peptide lenght, missed cleavages, fixed and variable modifications, precursor tolerance, tolerance and mass range
• The program supports various search parameters for DTA and.dta files such as peak width, peak height, precursor tolerance, retention time tolerance and mass range
• The program works with FASTA, FASTA-MS/MS, MGF, MGF-MS/MS, SWISS-PROT and DAT files and also with MS/MS and RAW spectra (MGF and MGF-RAW)
• Supports mzXML and mzXML-MS/MS.
What is new in Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter 4.0:
• Fixed an issue with the edit box that should not be grayed out if the file opened with a
1) MS/MS file
2) List file contains Mascot Generic file (MGF) files
3) MGFLIST (initial letter of the file name) is in the format of MGF
4) TXT files contains the corresponding MS/MS spectra
5) Convert MGFLIST.txt to MGF
6) Convert MGFLIST.txt to.dta
A single nucleotide polymorphism in TNF-alpha gene is associated with plaque progression in an apolipoprotein E-deficient mouse model of atherosclerosis.
Several studies have investigated the association between tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha gene polymorphism and atherosclerosis development. We investigated the effects of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) in TNF-alpha gene on the development of atherosclerosis in the apolipoprotein (apo) E-deficient mice. We determined the plasma lipid and TNF-alpha levels, and examined the aortic lesions in apoE-deficient mice (C57BL/6J apoE-/-) with or without TNF-alpha (TNF) SNP. The animals received a high-fat diet. The aortic lesion area was measured by Oil Red O staining. The plasma lipid levels were analyzed with enzymatic methods. The TNF gene SNP was genotyped using the PCR-based method. The plasma TNF-alpha levels were significantly higher in TNF(+/1) apoE-/- than in TNF(1/1) apoE-/-, and the lesion area was significantly larger in TNF(+/+) apoE-/- than in TNF(+/1) apoE-/-. The plasma TNF-alpha levels and atherosclerotic lesion area were significantly larger in apoE-/- mice than in wild-type (WT) mice. The plasma TNF-alpha levels were not significantly different between apoE-/- mice with the TNF SNP and apoE-/- mice with WT TNF allele. We conclude that TNF-alpha SNP is associated with the development of atherosclerosis in apoE-/- mice. The increase in plasma TNF-alpha concentration in apoE-/- mice may play a role in the development of atherosclerosis.
The Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter can be used to convert the MGF to the _Dta.txt or.Dta format, often seen as a commonly used file format for listing peaks in MS/MS spectra.
The MGF to _Dta.txt or.Dta Converter is especially useful for the uploading of large lists of peaks to public databases such as PeptideShaker, Mascot Daemon, PRIDE and X!Tandem.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter Features:
This utility is able to convert files from.mzXML to MGF. MGF files are generally text based and can be easily loaded into MS-Excel, imported into SAS or other statistics packages and queried using the variable name.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter Online Help:
Online help can be accessed by clicking the Help icon, the toolbar at the top of the program.
Source code is available by clicking the Source code button.
Minimum version of operating system for this utility:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Minimum version of.NET framework installed for this utility:
.NET Framework 3.5 or higher
The Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter requires Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
The Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter can be tested using the free Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 Compatibility Pack.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta Converter for Mascot Tandem is a small utility designed to read in a Mascot Generic Format (MGF) file and create the equivalent _Dta.txt or.Dta files. Both formats (MGF and DTA) are common text file formats for listing peak lists of mass spectrometry data (lists of mass and intensity pairs), generally from MS/MS spectra.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta Converter for Mascot Tandem Description:
The Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta Converter for Mascot Tandem can be used to convert the MGF to the _D
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter is a small utility designed to read in a Mascot Generic Format (MGF) file and create the equivalent _Dta.txt or.Dta files. Both formats (MGF and DTA) are common text file formats for listing peak lists of mass spectrometry data (lists of mass and intensity pairs), generally from MS/MS spectra.
The program takes a peak list in MGF format and turns it into a text file with a similar structure to the MGF file that the peak list was read from. It will automatically select the appropriate columns based on the header information. All existing MGF headers are supported.
The files created by Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter are compatible with the MASCOT (Mascot Server) software from Matrix Science, the de facto standard for protein identifications from MS/MS data. This software can recognize the MGF and DTA text files and use them to identify proteins.
Mascot Generic File (MGF) to.dta File Converter is FREE to use and does not require registration.Cocktails in Style, Featuring Topsfield
Forgive us if we’re a little late on this one: Topsfield, Massachusetts, has become known for its annual Winter Cocktails in Style event, held this year on January 13th at the Willin’ On! Restaurant.
The event is hosted by the Robert Bosch Foundation, an organization dedicated to advancing and funding children’s causes in the Greater Boston area.
On January 13th, we’ll be bringing you a five course dinner paired with signature drinks for only $90 per person. Diners will enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres during the cocktail reception, which will kick off with a cocktail station featuring spirits of the Caribbean and Latin America, reflecting the foundation’s Latinate roots.
A DJ will be playing great tunes during the cocktail reception, and at the dinner, party and auction, as well as raffle giveaways and games.
The event will be held at the Willin’ On! Restaurant, 500 Main St., Topsfield. You can learn more about the event at www.boscherfoundation.org or call 781-823-0023.
The menu for the event will consist of a 5-course dinner paired with signature cocktails by Drink Factory. A wine selection by wines of Chile will be offered.
The cocktail menu will feature five signature drink pairings, each representing a different continent in the world. Beverages will be served in Champagne flutes, with decorations representing the different continents.
Drinks are created by the Drink Factory, and are prepared by professionals in the drink industry. Cocktail glasses will be provided by Drink Factory, and the dinner menu
Intel Pentium 4 CPU @ 2.4 GHz or equivalent
1 GB RAM (or 64 MB SDRAM for Windows XP)
100 MB free hard disk space (or 128 MB for Windows XP)
DirectX 9 or higher
· You may experience some stuttering with the new textures and models. We’ve tried to avoid it, but we can’t guarantee perfect performance everytime. Be assured that your game will run on the lowest possible settings.