Considering that it enables you to schedule tasks, export lists and download files faster , a download manager should be part of the essential Windows tools. HTTP Downloader is one of such tools that does not only ensure you maximize downloads, but it can also support numerous connections at the same time.
Supports hundreds of downloads with minimum impact on your resources
The program is portable, so you do not have to bother with setup, but rather start using it as soon as you download it to your computer. The interface consists of a clean, user-friendly window designed as a sheet where you can preview various details about your downloads, such as filename, how much it has been downloaded, progress, file size, download speed and time remaining.
According to the developer, the utility can open thousands of connections at the same time, but without consuming too much of your resources. As you probably hinted, you have total control over the start, pause, stop and queue of the downloads. Moreover, you can split the downloads into 100 parts to get larger files faster. Depending on the source, you can decide to grab files via proxies or SSL / TLS connections.
Allows you to configure future actions based on events and file sizes
The program includes an Advanced section in the Options menu where you can get more in control over the downloads. Therefore, in case the file is modified, you can configure the app to display prompt, restart or skip the download altogether. The same can be applied with files that are greater than a certain size, which you can set up yourself.
All in all, HTTP Downloader is a straightforward utility that enables you to download dozens of files at the same time with as little impact on your system's resources as possible. Available in a clean GUI, the app comes with several features that grant you control over the files your are grabbing from various sources.
– Grab specified number of files or all files from specified directory or URL
– Ability to grab file as regular or plain text file
– Grab files in encrypted form (either unencrypted or encrypted)
– Grab files from web sites using proxies, SSL / TLS protocols
– Grab files directly from a web site, web page or web document
– Grab files using any protocol supported by Internet Explorer (TCP, FTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, etc.)
– Put file contents directly into notepad or any other text editor
– Grab file contents using any protocol supported by Notepad (HTTP, FTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, etc.)
– Put web or HTML page into your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
– Grab images from web sites using proxies, SSL / TLS protocols
– Grab images from a web site directly from Internet Explorer (TCP, FTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, etc.)
– Grab images from web sites using any protocol supported by Internet Explorer (TCP, FTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, etc.)
– File split and resume support
– Supports socks and http proxies
– Multilingual interface (including English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Turkish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Welsh, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Czech, Spanish)
– User interface is optimized for 1024×768 Windows 95/98/ME screens
– Allows you to configure future actions based on events and file sizes
– The program is portable, so you do not have to bother with setup, but rather start using it as soon as you download it to your computer.
HTTP Downloader is a free utility designed to help you streamline your downloads and make the most out of your Internet connection.
It supports http, https, ftp and rtsp protocols and allows you to select a download for each connection, pause, resume or cancel it at any time and download files with a progress bar. HTTP Downloader also supports cookies, cookies and proxies, allowing you to customize your downloads based on the rules you create.
You can do more
• You can set individual download rules for various http, https, ftp and rtsp protocols. It supports http, https, ftp and rtsp protocols and allows you to select a download for each connection, pause, resume or cancel it at any time and download files with a progress bar.
• Each HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocol allows you to select a download for each connection, pause, resume or cancel it at any time and download files with a progress bar. The FTP protocol allows you to set individual download rules for individual FTP accounts and you can choose to pause or continue your downloads at any time.
• HTTP Downloader can retrieve files via proxy servers. You can set proxy servers to bypass restrictions like firewall and proxy authentication and HTTP, HTTPS and FTP download rules are not interrupted.
• You can set file size and size intervals for automatic download and create links to the files.
• HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and rtsp protocols support
• Set individual download rules for each connection
• Create rules to download files automatically based on file size, file size intervals and time duration
• Open files with a progress bar
• Download selected files and directories via proxy servers
• Choose to pause, resume, stop or cancel the download at any time
• Set priority for certain downloads, allowing certain downloads to cancel others
• Exit HTTP, HTTPS and FTP download connections at any time and use the remaining time to control or get more downloads
• Get files with a progress bar
• Cancel downloads that have completed
• Support cookies, cookies and proxies, allowing you to download files more efficiently through proxy or firewall restrictions and security settings
• Allows you to set up cookies or eliminate them at any time
• Allows you to set up to 100 long living connections at the same time
• The FTP protocol allows you to set individual download rules for FTP accounts and you can choose to pause or continue your downloads at any time
• Enable FTP downloads via proxies and security settings are not interrupted
• Configure the program
HTTP Downloader is an easy to use, powerful download manager which allows you to download over 100 files at a time directly to your computer, all with just one click. It will continue to download new files as you add and remove previous downloads. It can also download to FTP, SFTP and HTTP/HTTPS (via its own proxy or Firefox’s) sites, and it will remember any site you use frequently. It can download files on any connection, and provide download statistics for individual or all selected files. It will also schedule any downloads, set download priorities for different connections, and create and manage downloads into groups.This invention relates to a voltage regulator having a transformer coupled output stage, and more particularly to an improved controller circuit therefor.
Transformer coupled voltage regulators such as shown in U.S. Pat. No. 4,592,145–Thompson and referred to as a “pass-through” regulator. The regulator utilizes the transformer primary winding to provide a series bias current which is applied to the series pass-transistor as an emitter follower transistor so as to provide a certain amount of series resistance thereby to set the operating point of the regulator. In operation, there is a certain current flow in the primary winding which generates a primary winding voltage as will be explained in detail hereinafter. With the use of the equivalent primary winding voltage established, the collector of the pass transistor is tuned such as by various design parameters to generate the optimum voltage at its collector to thereby establish the desired voltage on the secondary winding of the transformer. While the pass transistor may comprise a bipolar transistor or other type of transistor, the emitter follower transistor is a field effect transistor (FET).
The prior art pass-through regulator uses either a negative or positive feedback loop for regulating the voltage to a predetermined or constant value. The feedback loop controls the regulator to maintain the desired constant value and will include in operation the detection of the voltage across the regulator output and the comparison of the detected voltage with a predetermined reference or reference voltage. In the prior art pass-through voltage regulator, regulation is achieved by controlling the value of the series bias current supplied to the emitter of the emitter follower transistor.
In prior art regulators, the reference voltage is established by the base current of a transistor which is common to the emitter of the emitter follower transistor. In operation, as the load current becomes greater than the design current flow, the emitter of the emitter follower transistor begins to significantly alter the voltage at the base of the base
HTTP Downloader is a portable, easy to use program that enables you to perform multiple, simultaneous downloads of files from online resources, such as web pages. The program is highly customizable and offers an intuitive user interface. The program works with any HTTP proxy, HTTP authentication and SSL and/or TLS secure connections. The program can also work with Google Gears or Mozilla Ommiazer. It is designed to download files even if they are HTTP/HTTPS pages,.rtf/.doc/.pdf/.com files, videos or podcasts.
“C:\Program Files\HTTPDownloader” – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Create a new text file with the name of the download:
Enter the site’s URL to the left of the – in the save file name:
Enter the site’s URL to the left of the – in the save file name:
Installing the Downloader Module
This installer will transfer the “HTTPDownloader.dll” file from the file named above to your system. Since this installer is self contained and located on your hard disk, you can choose to install it in the primary location of your hard disk. If you choose to install it in the primary location of your hard disk, your “Program Files” directory will be automatically updated to contain this file.
That is to say that it is a standalone application.
If you want it to be placed in the default path of Windows directory you can add the folder where it is when you first install it.
Therefore, after you execute the executable file, you can download it as many times as you want.
At this moment it works fine.
The HTTP Downloader still have some problems downloading from some files but these problems are only with the Mozilla Firefox Browser, Firefox Browser will download all files.
For this version I have put more options in the configuration but for the moment I am blocked by a problem (crashes) or protection for Windows XP and Vista users and maybe for Windows 7.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Supported operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Minimum system requirements:
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.0 GHz (or equivalent)
4GB RAM (minimum 6GB)
DirectX 10 graphics card
The game uses Direct X so you need to have the latest version of DirectX installed.
You can download the DirectX 10 engine for free (Windows XP and Vista required)
Minimum Mac OS X requirements:
Mac OS 10.4.