cadnano is a useful plugin that seamlessly integrates within Autodesk Maya and enhances the process of creating and designing 3D DNA origami nanostructures.
With its user-friendly interface, you have the possibility to create arbitrary designs, display both scaffold and staple strands, as well as to analyze the stability of the elements.
cadnano is a user-friendly plugin that seamlessly integrates within Autodesk Maya.
For 3D DNA origami, cadnano offers a set of useful editing tools that will enhance your workflow. You can easily create, edit, and analyze nanostructures in a variety of ways, save them, and export them directly to.pdb format.
With autodesk cadnano, you can easily create, edit, and analyze DNA nanostructures.
Not only you can design and analyze your 3D DNA nanostructures, but you can also export them directly to.pdb format.
While designing, you can play with your DNA strands, i.e. strands of your 3D DNA nanostructures, drag, scale, and rotate them in the workspace.
During editing and analysis process, you can easily place all kinds of nanostructures such as triangles, cubes, rectangles, simple folds, etc.
cadnano Key Features:
• Design and analyze your 3D DNA nanostructures
• Export your 3D DNA nanostructures directly to a.pdb format
• Play with strands, i.e. strands of your 3D DNA nanostructures
• Autodesk Maya Integration
• Export your 3D DNA nanostructures directly to.pdb format
• Place all kinds of nanostructures such as triangles, cubes, rectangles, simple folds, etc
• Integrated Fonts for.pdb format for DNA nanostructures
• Integrated Annotations for.pdb format for DNA nanostructures
• Quick access to 3D DNA nanostructures in.pdb format
• DNA builder add-on for 3D DNA nanostructures
• DNA stability analysis for 3D DNA nanostructures
• Display scaffold and staple strands simultaneously
cadnano user manual
Autodesk cadnano License
cadnano.com | free cadnano download
Free and Open Source Dev Icons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Attribution and a link back to this site are required. If using any of the graphics please attribute them.
– Create a 3D DNA nanostructure within Autodesk Maya with cadnano
– Cadnano supports Autodesk Maya 2019, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012
– Create designs in the DNA Designer
– Construct scaffold and staple strands
– Generate designs by varying:
– Length of stem
– Staple length
– Staple length
– Staple angle
– Number of staples
– Staple orientation
– Analyze the stability of 3D DNA nanostructures
– Analyze structures using free software
1. Download the plugin for Maya from
2. Install the plugin by the following command in Maya plugin window.
3. Go to User menu and in Plugin Manager search for “Cadnano”.
4. You will get the link to install the plugin. Open the link in Notepad and copy the plugin name to your clipboard.
5. Go to the location where you extracted the plugin by clicking File->Transfer Source.
6. Open destination plugin folder by clicking File->Transfer Destination.
7. Paste the name of the plugin you got in the previous step and press Enter.
Please note, when transferring a plugin to a different operating system, some plugins will not work properly.
CP, MS and JA wrote the manuscript, CP and MS designed the software, JA performed the software testing and the data analysis. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
We would like to thank our lab students who helped us to test this software and especially to Geelia Vanacova for her interesting insights. CP and MS were supported by the Narodowe Centrum Nauki (Ministry of Science and Higher Education) scholarship.
Unretrieved debris from downed MH17 between Hamburg and Amsterdam may be investigated by specialist firefighters, an organization of volunteers in the Netherlands announced Wednesday.
The organization, which operates a database, called the Forensic Aviation Research Database, announced that it had located nearly 2,000 pieces of debris which originated from the Boeing 777 which was downed over eastern Ukraine on July 17.
– Directly with an intuitive dragging and dropping interface
– Scaffold DNA strands can be bent
– Can export to OBJ/OBJ.X
– Stripes can be aligned on both sides of the scaffold
– Search and Export to Excel compatible file format
– Direct access to the DNA origami building instructions database
– Use pre-built nanostructures for uniformity of approach
– Build from scratch, drawing your own shapes in the workspace
– Flexible design tools that focus on your needs
– Isolates the process of design and preparation of DNA from Maya and a
– Build-in database with thousands of DNA origami designs
– Optimized for DNA origami structures
Our FreeCAD 3D CAD program is an Open Source based 3D CAD application for Windows, Linux and other platforms. It is freely available under the GPL license and runs without any costs on a PC. With FreeCAD you can create a free 3D model and share it with the community by using our 2D drawings or models. FreeCAD is also a good choice for advanced modeling: building and drafting blocks are already included, as well as solid and mesh modeling.
The first version was released in 2002. Then it has undergone a makeover of the interface in many different stages, and FreeCAD 3 is prepared for today’s needs.
FreeCAD is a versatile tool of 3D modeling, solid modeling, and standard vector drawing. It offers a complete set of basic 2D and 3D tools, but also is capable of 3D printing, as well as file interchange and interoperability. The FreeCAD source code provides a good basis for re-use. Not long ago the FreeCAD team initiated a collaboration with the Autodesk Maya IDE. The first version of FreeCAD with 3D printing support and mesh modeling is now available. FreeCAD also provides 2D drawings for further processing.
RapidMiner provides support for multivariate data analysis by using a powerful interpretive environment. The interfaces are easy to learn and easy to use, and the built-in algorithms are highly configurable. Many of these algorithms are already included in RapidMiner, but can be extensively modified.
RapidMiner has been
Using the cadnano 3D DNA origami plugin, it is possible to define custom 3D DNA origami templates, including a staple- and a scaffold strand and their properties.
This plugin also features an easy to use interface for the creation and the analysis of 3D DNA origami, including the creation of a plot depicting the energy between each two elements or between a specific element and the volume of the whole system.
Plant building blocks
Photo of a current scaffold for making DNA origami
Category:Medical genetic syndromesQ:
Multiplication not working properly
I am working on a multimeter to be able to calculate with the three voltages you can get from the components. But the multiplication of the voltages does not work correctly. I get value instead of a product, something like 7800000 instead of 35000000.
Here is my code:
int kilovolt( int ampere1, int ampere2, int volt1, int volt2, int ampere3)
int voltage = volt1/ampere1;
int kilovoltage = voltage/volt2;
int ampere = ampere3 * kilovoltage;
int main ()
int currPot = 0;
int ampereDbl = 1;
int voltDbl = 1;
double tempsX = (clock()/CLOCKS_PER_SEC)*0.001;
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with 1 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Disk Space: 25 GB
OS: Windows 10 or later
Processor: Intel i7-4790 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics device with 1 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Disk Space